King Elk Forest I could even learn how to love
38 Posts
Ooc — vae
Every reaction he was rewarded with, his ego grew, but with Cynefrid, it was always about more than just that.  Where other wolves might fan the flames of his arrogance, he genuinely coveted Cynefrid's attention and gaze.  Sure, it was fun to play around with her as he often did with so many others.  Even so, with her, it would always be taken just a step farther; it was always just a little too genuine.  Ravinger was such an enamored fool, in fact, that he didn't even realize the feelings he had caught.  Had he been aware, perhaps he would learn to practice more tact.

"You are too kind," he sang her praised with a childish grin on his maw.  As she moved closer to him, he readily offered her a full view of his flank.  She could look as much as she pleased!  How silly of her to call that 'work.'  He always thought himself quite nice to look at. "I was lucky," Ravinger started to recall the fire that drove their family away from its birthplace. "I escaped with only singed hair and burned pads." He lifted a paw up to show her.  It showed almost no sign of the injury. "and even that wasn't all that bad.  What about you, darling?  Who looks after the healer, hm?"
Messages In This Thread
I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 20, 2020, 08:58 AM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - October 20, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 20, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - October 20, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 23, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - November 25, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - December 01, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - December 04, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - December 15, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - December 16, 2020, 07:56 PM