Neverwinter Forest fairydust
101 Posts
Ooc — suledin
Not all of her speech seems lost on Nuala, and Aibreann is grateful for that small victory. Still, it seems the point has not been made entirely; she forgets sometimes that children cannot listen or speak in metaphors as well as adults. I know you aren't an idiot; my concern doesn't exist because I believe you incapable of handling a normal outing. Many times, it will be fine, and nothing will happen — but sometimes, things don't go the way we plan them. Those times aren't as infrequent as you might think; your father would be able to tell you more of the incidents that have plagued our packmates. Perhaps you could even ask them yourself about their experiences — I'm certain each one would have a story to share. I recommend asking your dad first, though; many things have happened, and as the pack's leader, he knows much of it. Even many adult wolves are not entirely safe beyond the borders. Getting Mal to scare the girl might not be the most ethical solution, but perhaps it would be effective.
Messages In This Thread
fairydust - by Aibreann - October 20, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: fairydust - by Nuala - October 20, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: fairydust - by Aibreann - October 20, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: fairydust - by Nuala - October 20, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: fairydust - by Aibreann - October 20, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: fairydust - by Nuala - October 20, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: fairydust - by Aibreann - October 29, 2020, 01:51 AM