Otatso Wetlands give me segregation
the eye of wicked sight
13 Posts
Ooc —
Though Paladin’s efforts continued, she had mostly just managed to press herself deeper into the muck, and make unseemly mounds in the earth that would now also need to be overcome. She was not yet ready to absolve herself of this dilemma, however, and after shifting the body only a foot in her desired direction, Paladin gave pause to reassess her tactics.

She stepped out of the pit dug by her own struggle, and half circled the carcass as she looked for a better angle. Observation revealed that pulling him the way she wanted to go was probably the most difficult direction, as the ground seemed the muddiest where she had previously been standing; No significant leverage to be found. A decision was made to dig the body out more, before resuming her tug on a different course, but she paused to check her surroundings, remembering the other wolf.

He was distantly there, watching her, from what she could tell. Paladin felt neutral about his involvement presently, but if he was going to stand there and watch her do all the work, then he had another thing coming if he thought he would get to share before she had spent a few days picking it clean. Unless he had a pack or some buddies to bring down on her, she wasn’t going to share her unearned spoils with some “freeloader.”

Giving her pelt a quick shake, freeing it of the heaviest mud globs sticking to her, the she-wolf went back to work attempting to dig out a meal that she hoped wouldn’t have to be consumed alongside mouthfuls of sludge.
Messages In This Thread
give me segregation - by Jethro - October 20, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 21, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 21, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 22, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 22, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 22, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 22, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 23, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 23, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Paladin - October 24, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: give me segregation - by Jethro - October 24, 2020, 07:31 PM