King Elk Forest picked up the bird and above the din i said “that’s the last song you’ll ever sing”
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
sorry I’m late! no post order this round. second round ends on 11/6

One by one they trickle in. First the bard, who stays near the sidelines until his younger sister strides forward. No one had told him of her return, so he was pleasantly surprised to see her here. A greeting was not given, rather she questioned the whereabouts of Célnes’ silver knight. He should be here soon, he replied before staring out into the trees.

Zephrine came next. She puts distance between herself and the rest of the family; not uncharacteristic of the shunned woman. Cynefrid followed behind. He answered her question with a nod.

Then there’s Eadwulf. His cousin who’s head fell off and replaced with a skull. Brother of a mad woman. He wasn’t pleased to see him emerge from the shadows, yet he smiled when the hare was placed below him.

Henryk arrived and took a seat between his family. Célnes is later than the rest, and surprisingly not followed by her guard. Germanicus was out on duty, she says. What he was up to was beyond him.

Odessa, Kiyoshi, Chad, Calhoun, and Sacnite. They all arrive to king’s crossing one by one. Soon he was surrounded by his subjects, old faces and new alike.

Greetings everyone. Thank you for coming. Cenric bowed his head before he continued. I don’t want to keep you here long, so I’ll make this brief. As some of you may know, there’s a pack that resides a few days away from us. They call themselves the Firebirds, led by Niamh, a golden woman.

I paid her a visit a few days ago and we discussed their hunting grounds. They start at their domain and end at the base of the nearby mountain. He pointed towards its general direction with his snout. Steer clear of it. Steer clear of them. The Firebirds already think poorly of us, who knows what they’ll do if they catch us roaming on their claim again. We can’t afford any conflict. If you do run into them, be civil, but hold your ground.

Now that that’s out of the way, there’s something else I’d like to discuss. His eyes scan over the many faces, paused briefly at Eadwulf, before continuing to sweep over the rest. Rohesia has gone missing. If you find any sign of her, report to me or Célnes. They had wounded her greatly. Perhaps she lie dead in a forest somewhere. Cenric couldn’t be certain. She fled before the siblings could finish the job.

That is all. If there are no questions, you may leave.
closed for threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: picked up the bird and above the din i said “that’s the last song you’ll ever sing” - by Cenric - October 30, 2020, 01:22 PM