Greatwater Lake i got my ticket for the long way round.
49 Posts
Ooc — Sophie
It seemed for a brief moment that there was some reaction blunted, something that was quickly shuttered behind the other female's gaze when the Moonspearian introduced herself.  But Te was not intuitive enough to even know what it was, exactly, that flickered for an instant then was gone, nor would she have been dogged enough to pursue the topic if she had.  A newcomer to her mountain home, the tawny woman as of yet knew none of its history, and it would likely take a metaphorical whiteboard, multicolored markers, and wildly-arranged pins and strings to fully explain all of that complicated backstory to a total outsider such as Tehama.

So it was with the bliss that accompanies ignorance that Tehama sailed unwittingly past any awkwardness and simply got down to the present moment with this yet-unnamed woman.  "I think perhaps going along the lake's edge would work.  It might be possible to flush out more of the fowl.  Most would go for the water, but any injured or older would be an easier catch."  Her ears pricked forward with enthusiasm, tail swaying in slow arcs as she contemplated.  "It would be better with the two of us.  One to come from behind and another to lay in wait.  We can split whatever we get."  Surely teamwork equally divided would end up with rewards that could be equally shared.  "I'm Tehama, by the way.  Or Te."
Messages In This Thread
i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - October 25, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - November 03, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - November 05, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - November 05, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - November 08, 2020, 07:53 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - November 17, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - November 23, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - December 08, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - December 12, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - December 17, 2020, 07:24 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - January 11, 2021, 10:46 AM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - January 15, 2021, 05:46 PM