Wheeling Gull Isle and truth be told, i never was yours
she was a forest fire by design
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
though natshana doesn't have much experience by ways of the sea, she has seen her fair share of drownings by lakes and rivers. heeding the emperor's concerns, she focuses her attention back to jaime. "i am natshana. lie still; do not try to get up," she orders him without any hesitation, bearing no qualms about taking control of the situation. he is her patient, and she is the attending healer. in this moment, even aiolos is second to her. "so long as he speaks, he has a chance," she explains to the leader at her side. "your airway is not obstructed but you may yet need to be monitored for any lingering water. i will need you in to stay in my den for observation," she leans down to hold her ear near his mouth. for several ticks, she listens to try to ascertain if she hears any signs of fluid in his breaths. after some time, she lifts her head and allows her eyes to travel down jaime's body. 

"take a deep breath for me -- in, and hold; out, and hold," she instructs jaime, waiting for him to do so before she makes her final assessment. "leader aiolos, i will need your assistance in taking him farther inland. he is too weak to make the trek to my den. yet, with some care, i believe he may be ready within a day or two." natshana spoke to aiolos frankly, while her eyes devoted half of their time to keep watch over jaime.
Messages In This Thread
and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - October 25, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Orochi - October 26, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - October 26, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - November 01, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Orochi - November 01, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Natshana - November 01, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - November 22, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Jaime2 - November 24, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Natshana - December 02, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - December 05, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: and truth be told, i never was yours - by Aiolos - April 11, 2021, 06:02 PM