Ravensblood Forest calling me names just because of my skin color, you know?
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
No. That he was certain of. He had yet to meet any of those wolves from the pack Huā mentioned. Now he was curious though about this Moonspear, maybe someone else for him to investigate and learn more about. There was no harm in trying to keep up with all the packs in the area, who they were, who their leaders were, the bad blood they might have with another pack. For now, he knew nothing, but one had to start somewhere, right?

I didn't catch their names, but they sure liked to hear themselves talk. He hummed, thinking back to both instances. Two of them. One a beast of a white woman, the other some stripped half-breed man. Both tried to screw, fight, and recruit me, even if he insisted he wasn't trying to recruit. Honestly the whole thing was confusing. The guy was a laugh, clearly wanted to be seen as a threat - and he was certain he was to an extent. But the way he talked, the threats he made, were laughable.

There it was! The little come back that bit his way, that sounded more familiar coming from her. Ha! The jury is still out on that one. Still, Hua was way more pleasant than those other two he had to admit that. Even the bitter words from before could never hold up to the unholy headache that the two others he mentioned were. She was the breath of fresh air he needed after them.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: calling me names just because of my skin color, you know? - by Abaddon - December 09, 2020, 03:57 PM