Ravensblood Forest calling me names just because of my skin color, you know?
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Shy, but not unwelcoming - he continued to slowly move forward. She was timid and nervous, that was obvious enough to the slowly encroaching specter. The Empress' questions were valid, already she was proving to have more brains than the leader of these Saints... then again, Donovan had placed that bar quite low, he and his little bullheaded female. 

Hmm. Contemplating her final question, he hums softly. Tentatively testing the waters between them by seeing if he could touch her neck, just below her jaw, with his nose. Stretching out slowly while watching her with a wayward glance all the while. Let's focus on the beach for now, as I bring more to the plate we can negotiate further. He wouldn't test his luck, for now, one thing at a time... he didn't want to come off as greedy just yet anyway, not without putting one foot in the door.

You have nothing to worry about when it comes between you, or him. It was not even a question. He liked her a lot more than the Saint's leader. She was more fun and talked a lot less. She didn't give him a headache at the end of their conversation either. Should she let him, the vampire would run his nose further down her neck, nuzzling by rubbing the side of his face against her. Preciously, tenderly. Already they tasted one another in the throws of her heat, the man was confident in their mild familiarity for a little touching. What can I possibly do to prove that to you? Unless the young mother made the distance between them, he'd finish by pressing his forehead against her shoulder. Half hiding the grin in her fur.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: calling me names just because of my skin color, you know? - by Abaddon - December 11, 2020, 05:30 PM