Ravenshook Cliffs I found myself staring at you
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
All Welcome 
Tagging @Wintersbane

One would think his aimless wandering would become tiring, yet he does not tire. He is barren in knowledge when it comes to these new lands and so in these moments God is his only companion. Not that he needs too much company anyhow. 

Still, as he trots up to the rigid cliff side, icy hues watch the ocean waves crash against the rocks below. Eroding and crumbling they go off into the raging ocean. 

For no particular reason he decides to pray. Bowing his lower body as his muscles shift beneath his silvery pelt beautifully. He lowers his obscenely handsome face down beside his paws, and tucking a strong chin to his chest. Pink lips release a sigh and his voice booms loud enough for the raging ocean to hear his words of prayer.

“Oh most glorious and gracious Lord, who dwellest in heaven, but behold are all things below: Look down, we beseech thee, and hear us, calling out of the depth of misery, and out the jaws of this death, which is ready now to swallow us up.” The tides crash against the already crumbling rocks dramatically. “Save, Lord, or else we perish. The living shall praise thee or be swallowed — or be crushed by your mighty tides!”

He lowers his voice and his eye flick open to stare at the ocean below him. “Give me the gift of life for now and forever, or crush me within the vastness of blue. My faith is secure and unwavering oh God.” A short pause on bated breath. “Amen.”
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Messages In This Thread
I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - October 31, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2020, 04:00 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 01, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 01, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 02, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 02, 2020, 04:41 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 02, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 03, 2020, 04:35 AM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by O’Mally - November 03, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: I found myself staring at you - by RIP Wintersbane - November 04, 2020, 03:48 PM