Firefly Glen I search for you at night
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
I give you full permission to stab me for taking too long to reply to this

As the frog lady (or....toad lady. What was the difference between toads and frogs anyway? meh...) sat next to Luna, she leaned into her shoulder and bumped it with a goofy smile. Next, her bright gaze followed the movement of her paw toward the surface -- then jumped a bit when she suddenly drew back. Was a fish spotted? The hunter must've not been paying attention....no wonder she was such a shitty fisher....

Amelia's dark gaze trailed back up to Luna as she went on to ask a question that really had the raven pondering: What was the biggest fish that could be found here? She recalled her past when tribe members would return home with large salmon, sometimes stuffed with thousands of weird, cylindrical crap they called "roe" (and if you asked Luna, it was too salty for her taste). In comparison, she recalled her first day spent on a beach -- where she'd met her first friend and how they'd spotted some of the largest fish she'd ever seen in her life. Lunaria remembered how excited she was to see them for the first time and had a sudden urge to share her experience with Toad. 

So, with a wide grin on her face, and forepaws shifting excitedly on the ground, she turned to Amelia again and followed up Toad's question with her own: "Have you ever heard of this, like, really large lake called the ocean?"
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I search for you at night - by Lunaria - November 03, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 16, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by Lunaria - November 22, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 24, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by Lunaria - December 06, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 08, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: I search for you at night - by Lunaria - January 03, 2021, 11:04 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - January 10, 2021, 11:43 AM