Moonspear The lion cannot protect himself from traps
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
So, her preferences were easily explained then if she was born into the life of a forest wolf. There was likely some comfort there, just like the one Opalia felt overlooking an open sea--despite its danger, loneliness, and what it had taken from her. From that point, the pale Drakru followed the train of thought suggested by Norah's questions. Opalia had to wonder why she asked about another outsider's observations at all. She didn't seem to allude to looking for notable signs of trouble there, but she just thought that few others had asked so outright. Then again, most of the others were related.

Hm, I have got along alright with many of them so far, though I try not to ask much but a mutual respect and am not the most sociable myself. They are a dutiful lot. Some more talkative than others.. she supposed as she recalled them, and a good share of business-report like patrols. It got stuff done for her though when she didn't always feel like mingling, and no one had ever pushed her badly when she had been a real pitiful piece of work after not only ditching them to search the wilds hopelessly, but return empty and adrift. The beta, Jarilo.. he helped me once when times were pretty bad. He seems friendly, she mentioned. That being a dead brother and a fled Praimfaya, but she wasn't really wanting to get into that. And I would find it smartest to watch out for the matriarch's sisters, of course, though honestly, she felt that one was a given. She respected them all, though, because she wanted to be on their good side if it ever came down to it. Opalia couldn't rightfully say what she thought Norah felt of it all--beyond that she seemed to perceive herself as an outsider looking in still.
Messages In This Thread
The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - November 01, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - December 01, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - December 10, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - December 14, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - December 26, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - December 29, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - December 30, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - January 02, 2021, 12:14 AM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - January 12, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - January 13, 2021, 01:01 AM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - January 22, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - January 26, 2021, 01:48 AM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - January 27, 2021, 04:07 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - January 31, 2021, 11:46 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - February 14, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - February 17, 2021, 02:36 AM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Norah - February 20, 2021, 10:03 AM
RE: The lion cannot protect himself from traps - by Opalia - February 21, 2021, 11:50 PM