Stavanger Bay Your cruelty, and your neglect?
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
The entirety of the time his eyes are on her. When she moves to far to one side and his neck begins to strain, he shifts his head to the other side and continues on. The lightly snear or twitch of her lips has his smile widening. His response isn’t to her liking then, or maybe it was due to something else that’s going on in her complicated mind. 

Yet, she continues in her steady pace around him. Finally he doesn’t look at her, he settles his eyes forward into the rushing, curling waves of the oceans foamy shores. He feels her presence close in on him, disturbingly so. Or perhaps it would be disturbing for most — he isn’t bothered by it. Rather he’s hyper aware of it. A chill prickling down his spine as she whispers into the shell of his ear with that silky smooth, accented voice. 

What does he think of me, O’Mally?

His eyes close for the briefest of seconds. The willpower of resisting sin; it’s a virtue not everyone has, but O’Mally — he’s mastered it. His smile remains, a soft feature on his much too handsome face. Much too handsome for a godly man like himself, it gets him into trouble. Trouble like Vanity. 

So he hums softly in contemplation. His expression one of thought as he truly thinks about it. God hasn’t said anything specifically about this one, but he can definitely gather some things about her already.

“That depends on the type of answer you want.” He says matter-of-factly, his voice surprisingly stable and strong, a bit louder compared to Vanity’s previous whisper. “He hasn’t whispered anything in my ear about you yet, but I can give you a little insight.” Blue eyes move from the twinning ocean to look at her through his peripheral. “You’re a sinner. A proud one at that.” A shake of his head and a disappointing, almost chiding click of his tongue. “You’re willing to do what you must to get what you want I bet. You’re dead in the eyes of God.” Are his harsh words, but said softly they contradict each other. “For now.” He adds quickly then. “You could change, or maybe you just suppress it until you have a better opportunity to really let your sins breathe and flourish. Am I wrong?” He asks back, easily and confidently flicking his eyes to the shore again.
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Messages In This Thread
Your cruelty, and your neglect? - by Vanity - November 01, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Your cruelty, and your neglect? - by O’Mally - November 01, 2020, 05:12 PM
RE: Your cruelty, and your neglect? - by Vanity - November 02, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Your cruelty, and your neglect? - by O’Mally - November 03, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: Your cruelty, and your neglect? - by Vanity - November 03, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Your cruelty, and your neglect? - by O’Mally - November 04, 2020, 03:45 AM
RE: Your cruelty, and your neglect? - by Vanity - November 10, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: Your cruelty, and your neglect? - by O’Mally - November 11, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: Your cruelty, and your neglect? - by Vanity - November 13, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: Your cruelty, and your neglect? - by O’Mally - November 13, 2020, 04:54 PM