The Sunspire seek resonance
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace bent his ear towards Amekaze and he frowned both in thought and irritation at Ferdie for leaving when he brought a female here, a female who had uprooted her life to be with him. Well the female Hawkeye came here to be with him from the Plateau. She told me that Fox reigns there, perhaps he went there and got in trouble, so perhaps that far? I'm afraid though Ame I don't know where the plateau is. He knew the shift of power and he made sure to not look her in the eye and keep his body language submitted. He did not mind following behind Amekaze, he was still second in command, so nothing had changed except the leader he followed.

Jace followed the gaze, as Erika came forward. He studied her no puppies in tow. He sighed Hello Erika. How are your children? Do you need anything? He grew quiet then, he would let Ame take lead on this one. He didn't know what she wanted everyone to know and not know.

Jace tugged gently on his sister's ear in greeting and nudged her muzzle Hello Vienna, still working on that outrider trade? He was teasing he didn't know if she was going to get that trade or not, but she spent more time exploring outside of the borders than in them, it worried him. But she was a grown wolf, and soon enough she would be 2, just like him.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
seek resonance - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Jace - September 06, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Erika - September 06, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Vienna IA - September 07, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Jace - September 08, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: seek resonance - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 08:49 AM
RE: seek resonance - by Amekaze - September 08, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Aleera - September 09, 2014, 12:55 AM
RE: seek resonance - by Summer Ostrega - September 19, 2014, 08:19 AM
RE: seek resonance - by Vienna IA - September 19, 2014, 09:01 PM