The Sunspire seek resonance
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
*posting out of turn cause I'm terrible*

Summer remained quiet as Amekaze said her peace. She would take over the Sunspire pack as alpha. Her words were without question. Not even the tiniest lilt of a tone that suggested she was asking for permission or feedback. She spoke with the voice of the law; of an alpha, and Summer fell innately and submissively right in place with it.

The only question that remained to Summer was what Jace's opinion of this announcement was. His gaze drifted to the man, only to find that there was no objection there either. And so it was. What the other wolves in the pack felt, it never even occured to the young wolf to concern himself with. He expected them fully to fall in line just as he had. They were wolves after all, and this was simply the way of things.

From that point, the only thing that remained were the new alpha's instructions. Summer had no desire to become an outrider, but he did not particularly like the thought of Amekaze venturing to this Plateau place on her own. He kept his mouth quiet, however. In his eyes, he was just a useless kid that would likely only get in the way of anyone who was trying to accomplish something. He could not see the healthy, capable wolf that he would be and was slowly becoming. So, he like many others held his tongue and simply waited instruction.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
seek resonance - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Jace - September 06, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Erika - September 06, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Vienna IA - September 07, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Jace - September 08, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: seek resonance - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 08:49 AM
RE: seek resonance - by Amekaze - September 08, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Aleera - September 09, 2014, 12:55 AM
RE: seek resonance - by Summer Ostrega - September 19, 2014, 08:19 AM
RE: seek resonance - by Vienna IA - September 19, 2014, 09:01 PM