Whitefish River Who wants to entertain me?
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Hmmm that's a difficult one. Well, for him it was. The whole scent thing really did evade him and how was he supposed to explain any of this to a child who had a nose who would run circles around him? He saw Ira freshen up the borders plenty of times before and even mimicked her thinking she had a better sense of all this than he did, and so, he would go by that. 

Trotting over to a tree, he rubbed his snout and shoulder against the trunk, and to another tree, his paws. Raking it with his claws and pads before stepping back and signaling the young Page to come over. Here, take a sniff - tell me what you smell on them. Which is stronger to you? He didn't know the answer to that himself, but it seemed like a good idea to have her teach herself almost with his guidance.

Despite his disability, it had made the Constable observant. Piecing things together by watching others and adopting their habits for himself. This was one of them.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 15, 2020, 10:23 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 15, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 16, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 16, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - November 20, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - November 20, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - December 04, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Wynter - December 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: Who wants to entertain me? - by Hieronymous - December 26, 2020, 04:49 PM