Neverwinter Forest little light of mine
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
minor PP

She swipped some of the grass up and gently chewed so, grossly as it tasted for the bitterness, but it only thing she really tasted in quite some time. It faintly reminded her of hunger, though Miriam always rejected anyone who brought food to her den- for she only wanted to sleep. It was a wonder, how she was even out, but the laughter she heard once haunted her so.

A sign she would normally say, but the maiden was not concerned over the matters of spirituality at the moment, but the factor of medicine that was to play. Upon chewing more, and thinking thoughts, she spat it out on her paw. It wasn't a pleasing sight, but from memories served it help as not only a soothing, but to help the swelling of wounds and cuts. Caerus had his own paw to use it on.

That was the extend of her knowledge, and she was glad to be able to help her daughter in some way, even if she had failed so. Her daughter could not move and only wiggle, so perhaps she was able to put the mush of grass directly to wear the swelling is, and winced lightly at it. Faint of heart, she hoped it would not further hurt nor' scare Liliana so, especially as she already gone through so much in this lifetime.

"I'll stay with you until you can move." The appliance was put, messy or not, but to be left there until further time until a wound would feel better. She very much wanted to curl alongside her daughter, hold her gently and coo' to but a pleasant dream- but she could not carry her anymore, especially with her bone-like stature, and nor' could she force herself upon the other anymore.

She knew now, distance of praying was all she could do now.

Instead, weakly so, Miriam shakily laid across the ground.
Messages In This Thread
little light of mine - by Liliana - November 18, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 19, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - November 19, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 19, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - November 19, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 19, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - November 29, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 30, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - December 12, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - December 15, 2020, 10:11 PM