Neverwinter Forest little light of mine
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"I am not," offering a low smile, she assured Liliana it was not the purpose. Thinking of Jackalope and his persistence, "I'm not that hungry recently." Her stomach always seemed to be empty, but moreso her heart and soul felt empty that eating simply was forgotten, and unneeded. She never felt that much to feast anymore, and often let food lay to waste as time went on. Only times would she take, but everything felt sensitive to her fragile stomach, that there was times she would throw it back up.

"I wont die, the world didn't seem to let me fall yet," drifting toward Caerus who pumped her stomach, "there is always a destiny to follow, i'm not sure what it will do with me." All but suffering and sorrow, and yet she wanted to sleep it all away; but the Goddess wouldn't let her. 

"do you still intend to leave?" She asked quietly to the daughter who wanted to join the glen. Miriam could not directly look at Liliana when she asked this, instead focused her snow-gaze toward the injured paw, a slight thought to what else could be done.
Messages In This Thread
little light of mine - by Liliana - November 18, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 19, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - November 19, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 19, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - November 19, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 19, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - November 29, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 30, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - December 12, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - December 15, 2020, 10:11 PM