Redtail Rise xv makittuk
31 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The pallid yearling stepped from between the trees, closer to him, and Rökkvi himself bristled as he did - though for an entirely different manner. While Kipigigak displayed no hostility in his approach, the ironborn regarded him with a pointed stare. If you try to test me was his fierce thought, as champagne eyes narrowed slightly, you will regret it.

No threat came, so no violence followed. Rökkvi simply followed the palefur's movement with a keen eye, curious to learn more of this boy who'd so offended his brother. He knew Valmúa though, enough to know that she was especially manipulative. Perhaps Stjörnuàti could be wrong about Kigipigak, who could very well be another victim of the crimson she-wolf's puppetry.

"I wouldn't say that," he responded simply with a roll of his shoulder, turning smoothly to pace along casually behind the ivory youth as he made to trail along the track that Rökkvi had come. His relationship with Valmúa had been as expected of siblings: disrespectful, challenging, sometimes toxic, but he loved her in his own quiet way and would not have hesitated to end any outsider who dared treat his sister the way he often did. Still, the ironborn had no interest in sharing tales of his earlier life in Stormhaven with Kigipigak, though he was curious to know how he'd come to be associated with his siblings. "I hear she is rather fond of you, though," danger now, as he attempted to decipher what the Arctic wolf thought of his own relationship with Valmúa, "how did you meet?"
"English" · "Icelandic" · "Inupiaq"
Messages In This Thread
xv makittuk - by Kigipigak - November 18, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: xv makittuk - by Rökkvi - November 20, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: xv makittuk - by Kigipigak - November 20, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: xv makittuk - by Rökkvi - November 21, 2020, 09:40 AM
RE: xv makittuk - by Kigipigak - November 21, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: xv makittuk - by Rökkvi - November 23, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: xv makittuk - by Kigipigak - November 24, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: xv makittuk - by Rökkvi - December 10, 2020, 07:50 AM
RE: xv makittuk - by Kigipigak - December 10, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: xv makittuk - by Rökkvi - December 10, 2020, 01:24 PM