Hoshor Plains Even if we're strangers 'til we die
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
There was a clear animosity the woman shared towards the Faeries, even if she didn't show much. Maybe this pack she'd been apart of (Izumi assumed the foreign name they'd given earlier, 'Kaistleoki') was not particularly fond of the willow's wolves? That was the assumption, until the maiden mentioned that she'd been part of the court once.

Now the small bubble of anger she'd felt towards the woman was quick to turn into mild curiosity. They claim to have been apart  of the court, which would have to have been before Izumi joined a few months back considering they'd never met before. And though the remark about Seelie Court not taking care of her wasn't really appreciated -- if their claim was true, who was Izumi to judge their own experiences?

The young crane thought about this for a while before returning to answer the fire fae's initial question: "Well, I...." tried to return to the question at least. Fujiwara was still trying to process what just happened,  and who the woman in front of her even was. "I'm sorry, don't know who you are yet..." no name from the woman or-- "--or...Kaistleoki? I don't know much about pack...". Izu wanted to know more about who her recruiter was and where she was being recruited to before anything happened, and approach the situation a bit more slowly...

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Izumi - November 19, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Orlaith - November 19, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Izumi - November 19, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Orlaith - November 19, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Izumi - November 19, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Orlaith - November 19, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Izumi - November 19, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Orlaith - November 19, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Izumi - November 20, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Even if we're strangers 'til we die - by Orlaith - November 20, 2020, 04:38 PM