Haunted Wood I can’t pretend cause
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
As he rolls the bone below his paw back and forth as a human might a baby cradle he watches the lithe female become visibly agitated, and though her bearing and aura scream for his own death  he can not in this moment feel fear or even agitation in return. If his gods brought him here they wanted this fate for him and he’d accept it with dignity. Thus he remained calm, even not minding her harsh words, closing his lips upon her request His golden orbs watching her with perhaps a tiny bit of fascination.

It was then that the impressive male stepped forth and his gaze slipped from her to him. Vein offered a respectful nod of his head as his ears twitched picking up the silky hum of the male whom introduced the pair of them as O’Mally and Vanity he could not help but think those names were quiet befitting for them.

Upon O’Mally’s question Vein is taken aback, now his expression turns to one of abject horror. “You can not choose a god to serve, you must serve them all as they see fit.” Vein draws in a breath expanding his chest the motion of the bone beneath his paw stopping for a moment as he visibly calms himself perhaps this one just didn’t know, though ignorance was not an excuse to the gods, perhaps they had just decided to give this one time find a proper mentor.  Yes that must be it. He should have kept the heart of the beast he had polished off earlier, he felt he’d need a heart before this night was though; only a proper offering would appease them now. His relaxed demeanour returned, there was a fair amount of work the gods were asking of him but he was not one to shy from work, it pleased him to serve them faithfully.

“I must then turn the question back to you,” he chants softly as he begins his gentle rocking of the bone beneath his paw yet again, the larger ends of the bone picking up traces of dirt making the end an off white, the rest of the bone remained clean and stark white “Which of the gods have you served thus far, Which god to you intend on invoking tonight, perhaps I can help so you do not anger any, and we may yet live out this night.”
Messages In This Thread
I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 19, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 19, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 19, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 20, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 20, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 20, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 21, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 24, 2020, 05:28 AM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 24, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 28, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 28, 2020, 02:17 PM