Mount Apikuni After the night when I wake up
19 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Small cameo!

He had been enjoying Stjornuati's company lately, far more than any other wolf he had encountered thus far in his life. He had funny sayings, with a strange yet charming way of speaking...it also helped that D'Artagnan was treated like a God amongst mortals by both he and the fellow wolves looking to settle at the Watch.

So the raven had made a habit out of perching upon the pale wolf's shoulder, accompanying the man on his many patrols and outings.

This particular day had Stjor seemingly on the hunt for another; an interloper? He strode through the territory with a decidedly focused gait, Dart bobbing along on his shoulder, until a shadow appeared ahead of them. The glance and mutter he exchanged with the wolf was all that was needed, and with a flutter of wings, his companion took off into the branches, out of reach of the claws and teeth of hostile wolves.

He would, however, keep guard from above, watching on diligently.
Feel free to skip Dart in group threads as needed
Messages In This Thread
After the night when I wake up - by Stjornuati - November 22, 2020, 02:31 AM
RE: After the night when I wake up - by Astara - November 30, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: After the night when I wake up - by Stjornuati - December 01, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: After the night when I wake up - by D'Artagnan - December 01, 2020, 11:57 AM
RE: After the night when I wake up - by Astara - December 07, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: After the night when I wake up - by Stjornuati - December 07, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: After the night when I wake up - by Astara - December 12, 2020, 12:44 PM