Hoshor Plains Where my Paws take me
261 Posts
Ooc —
assuming since you guys have not attacked and have not shown and inkling to, she’ll leave unmolested, Fade to black here for Whrist.

Whrist would not have put-up with her own insolence she would have attacked a wolf like herself on pure spite. Pretty words mean nothing after all, Teeth and cunning worked far better and the impressions lasted far longer.

Her eyes flicked to the newcomer knowing it heard the last of her words to the female as it, no he approached. Her white blues assessed the male clearly he was an alpha or beta of some sort, and the female easily deferred to him letting him take control and then mimicking his words like she had no brain in her head.

She still stood unmolested, did they think they could kept what was ‘unofficially’ theirs, with words alone. Apparently so, and indeed today they would, for the wolf who had approached was yet another of the gosh darn giants.

She had no more need to mince words with these beasts it would get her no where this day, but she’d be back. Oh the black femme worked hard at keeping her derisive snort from her face or lungs, instead she offered a barely imperceptible nod and a very neutral expression, she could laugh later. She turned and left placidly as far as they could tell.

Leaving both behind her and out of sight quickly. The black femme looked over her shoulder sniffing causally at a rock bordering the plains, lifted her leg like a male might and pissed. Laughing silently she was gone in an flurry of paws up the mountain and away from them and even further from her own pack for the time being, on her way back though she’d be sure to leave more gifts.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 23, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 24, 2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 24, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 25, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 26, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 26, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 28, 2020, 03:06 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 29, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 30, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:39 AM