Sunspire Mountains to linger is to die
18 Posts
Ooc — RWBY
The surrounding undergrowth welcomed Tabriëlle’s call into its frozen oblivion as she waited. Every so often a subdued clattering signaled the unrest of nearby forest inhabitants, causing her attention to divert- this way and that.

Should she try to find a higher landing to stand on? Perhaps something to prop her malnourished frame against?  Panic began to set in. Maybe this was a mistake. Maybe she should try to avoid confrontation. Maybe she would be better off--

A voice called out from the shadows of the thicket, causing Tabriëlle to startle backward- clumsily, sliding on the ice and narrowly avoiding face-planting. Tabriëlle immediately lost composure, regained it and then promptly lost it again. When had breathing become such a daunting task? She needed to eat…soon.

Nervously, she scanned the forest floor- attempting to identify the source.

Then, she saw him. Undeniably approaching- a large brute stalking toward her. She instinctively took a few steps backward.

Tabriëlle had only looked at him for a brief moment- long enough to see that he strangely mirrored her coloration, and he was larger. Larger and approaching. Immediately, Tabriëlle lowered her gaze. “Y-yes.” Tabriëlle replied, her voice was a tired whisper of words. She struggled to make sense of the conversation as the white wolf began to blur. Stop. Pull it together.

“My name is Tabriëlle, and I- I seek refuge,” she quietly replied- doing her best to look strong and bold.
0/5
Messages In This Thread
to linger is to die - by Tabriëlle - November 23, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: to linger is to die - by Kigipigak - November 23, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: to linger is to die - by Tabriëlle - November 24, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: to linger is to die - by Kigipigak - November 24, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: to linger is to die - by Tabriëlle - November 24, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: to linger is to die - by Kigipigak - November 24, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: to linger is to die - by Stjornuati - November 24, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: to linger is to die - by Tabriëlle - November 24, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: to linger is to die - by Kigipigak - November 24, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: to linger is to die - by Stjornuati - November 24, 2020, 08:35 PM