Redsand Canyon Let that lonely feeling wash away
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Blood. He began. Already simply thinking of it his maw started to water. I crave it, I need it. How it drove him insane if he went long enough without that sweet copper-y taste, the red ooze staining his porcelain fur. Specifically of our kind. He corrected, it wasn't from prey, it wasn't like he was filling his belly for sustenance... no, it was a sickness. Even as she mentions of possibly letting him off early barely phased the now entranced man who focused on the crimson liquid, even eyeing that jugular on the small woman's neck and how easy it could be due to her blindness. 

I have always had it. Not a day since birth had I not craved to even bite at my mother's tit for the sweet crimson liquid that ran with the milk. As his earliest memories that's all he remembered. How she cried from his teeth digging into the soft flesh, even the milk teeth he simply bit and chewed until finally getting what he wanted. With that said, he waited for her again... to speak, to react, to judge if she would bullshit her way through this or actually come up with the cure he needed.

Would he stop bleeding others if cured? Perhaps not... but to be free of the need to do so to survive would be nice...
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 25, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 26, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 26, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 27, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 27, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 27, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 27, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 28, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 29, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 29, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - November 29, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Abaddon - November 30, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Let that lonely feeling wash away - by Fennec - December 01, 2020, 12:25 AM