Mount Apikuni and i'm feeling like everyone's feeling alone
113 Posts
Ooc — Emmett
First, there were two—him, and Frostfuck—and then, there was two too many. Two random fucking nobodies that were getting involved in shit that didn’t affect them.

He snarled.

Bristled.

Held his ground when Goldy and The Hag appeared to save the day, or whatever fucking service or great act of charity they thought they were doing. Being fucking annoying would have been a better—more befitting—explanation, to Daighre.

And yet, he held his tongue.

Didn’t take the step forward his body and self-esteem were screaming for him to take. Self preservation was a bitch. It wasn’t until Frosty spoke up did he finally react.

‘He won't hurt any of us. He's just angry by default —'

“Eat shit, Frosty.” He spat, his stance rigid and his eyes hard. And then, upon making eye contact, and with a sharp gesture towards the two extras standing on either side of him, “What the fuck is this? An ambush?”

It was a pretty cheap, shitty fucking tactic, all things considered. He might as well stuck with the fucking cougar.
Messages In This Thread
and i'm feeling like everyone's feeling alone - by Zephyr - November 30, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: and i'm feeling like everyone's feeling alone - by Daighre - December 03, 2020, 08:07 PM