Whitefish River well, what'd'ya know?
GOT SUNSHINE IN A BAG
46 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
"All good" One singular ear flickered back, swirling. He kept his pleasant grin despite worrying if he had been the indirect cause of the woman's anger. He didn't like to dwell on drama for long, glad that Hiero paced the conversation. Glad it was back on track. He chuckles, wagging his tail eagerly. "I dunno about being a guard" he confesses happily "cause I suck at fighting. Maybe that lady can give me some pointers. She looked strong."

Dorian still held onto hope that they could all get along.

He paused, rolling a critical eye over Hiero before smirking. "Or you, I guess. Wouldn't say no to learning how to fight" Dorian could then teach others how to fight, right? "but I'd do anything you guys wanted me to do" he added with another confirming nod. That was what being part of a pack was about, right? "anywhere you lack, I'll pick up the slack!" the man boasted with another wide grin "I ain't averse to hard work and all that jazz."

Dorian almost bounced on the spot again. Bubbly about being the 'better him' that the pack promised, he was enthralled and taken in. "You guys seem like a friendly bunch" the man utters "don't got any skeletons in your closet, eh? I won't find some long buried secret if I stick around?" that smirk grows though "then again, it might be fun if you do." What a story to tell if this regular, average Joe pack seemed to hide a great and terrible secret the whole Teekons didn't expect. He could easily get behind such things. Especially when 'fun' was involved.

"Yeah, I'd like to join if ya still want me." he finishes, hoping not to overload Hiero.
Messages In This Thread
well, what'd'ya know? - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Orlaith - December 04, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Orlaith - December 04, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 05:08 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: well, what'd'ya know? - by Dorian - December 04, 2020, 06:11 PM