Hideaway Strath Don't you know I'm no good for you?
261 Posts
Ooc —
The dark female had been gone far to long and had missed out on far to much, she had to be caught up on what was going on in the pack, not that she had paid it much mind even before she had left. She had learned to be honest with herself durning her journey across the Teekon and back honestly the thing that kept her her was here was Kynareth Deagon of the Abbey.  And she had shown little interest in anything else, well that was changing. She stared at the white wolf that the overseer seemed to be guarding.

Oh how she hated white wolves, she knew that she was strong enough now to kill this one, she wasn’t the whelp she had been at the beginning, She comforted herself with that thought. She hated this wolf for the color of her pelt alone, even though she had recently had a fairly pleasant conversation with another white wolf, Arlette was it? She had no choice but to accept that one as It was pack and pack was hers, hers to protect. This one though was not pack and she had no desire to pretend or even fein politeness. And so she pointedly ignored the female as she drew up beside the Overseer, keeping her eyes on the female so he could relax his watch and answer her questions freely she spoke about this white one as if she was not even there.

Her tone was derisive “Who is this?” then her tone sofened conversationally, so that the overseer didn''t think her tone was directed at him “And if you can tell me how she ended up here, I’d be appreciative. I have been away a weeks and need to be caught up” her white blue eyes remained on the female not only did Whrist need to know but she was also hoping to force this one to re-live what brought her here with these questions. A win-win as far as Whrist was concerned. Her voice turned serious “It’s mating season… is she here to whelp” Whrist had to fight hard to suppress a wicked grin,  hoping maybe that is what this was about. Why waste the packs females on birthing pups. Plus she could hold a joke with the best of them.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - December 06, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - December 07, 2020, 05:50 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - December 07, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Whrist - December 16, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Zsuzsa - December 19, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - December 24, 2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - December 24, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Whrist - December 27, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Zsuzsa - January 01, 2021, 10:39 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - January 12, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Whrist - January 25, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Zsuzsa - January 31, 2021, 12:31 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - January 31, 2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 04:02 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - March 23, 2021, 05:06 PM