Hideaway Strath Don't you know I'm no good for you?
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
OOC: Exiting here.

Zsuzsa was thankful she had no part in having to overlook the captive. The whole situation sounded like a mess to deal with. There was nothing honorable about being a captive, even if one was granted by The Grandmaster. Simmik stepped forward to take a snap at Whrist's face, to which Zsuzsa could feel the prickle of her hackles begin to spike.

Whrist was like stone in the face of her snap. This caused Zsuzsa to remain still yet but could feel she was tensing if a fight decided to break out amongst the two, then Zsuzsa would no doubt lunge for Simmik to put her in her rightful place as captive. If Derg or Kynareth decided to punish her for doing so, so be it. 

Whrist decided to take Derg's advice and seek company of Hemlocke, although figured this could have been meant in sarcasm. Whrist nodded to Zsuzsa, to which Zsuzsa locked eyes with Whrist briefly, and then watched her leave the scene. There was really no point of Zsuzsa to linger either. Perhaps she felt pity for Derg having to be babysitter, but not really. "I'll be carrying on to more important matters." She said, disregarding Simmik as she turned around to follow the path Whrist took back into the throes of the Strath.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - December 06, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - December 07, 2020, 05:50 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - December 07, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Whrist - December 16, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Zsuzsa - December 19, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - December 24, 2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - December 24, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Whrist - December 27, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Zsuzsa - January 01, 2021, 10:39 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - January 12, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Whrist - January 25, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Zsuzsa - January 31, 2021, 12:31 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - January 31, 2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 04:02 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - March 23, 2021, 05:06 PM