Whitefish River running forever, if they should catch me
first rate heartbreak
16 Posts
Ooc — Sen
In no time, the presence of a resident appeared. He was decorated in a tasteful and unique mottled blend of blacks and grays ranging from dark to light on their respective color spectrum. Sea green eyes shone, noting the brown segment of his right eye mimicking the blotched pattern of his pelage. His design was appealing to the eye for someone to Haiku whose own fur color had a specific hue that was particular to the area he ventured from. Receiving his name, rank, and the name of the pack that resided in these parts, the trio of information was succinct and prompt. Behind the Constable also appeared the presence of another, that male dressed in sharp agouti. This one seemed to merely observe the two behind Hieronymous but seemed to be as welcoming as the Constable was with his smile.

At Hieronymous’ jovial salutation, Haiku dipped his head in acknowledgment and greeting. ”Good day Hieronymous, and to you.” The Thawdrift responded with an amicable smile, tangerine eyes traveling between Hieronymous and the other. ”My name is Haiku, from the Gros Morne of the Appalachians. Have to say, for traveling what seems like hundreds of miles and just now coming upon a pack such as Kaistleoki, it feels good to see some friendly faces.” Haiku explained in light conversation, flashing a smile. It was definitely a feat to deal with mountain lions and bears out in the wild on your own terms when you didn’t have the security of a pack behind you.

”If it is not asking too much of your time today, I’d love to know more about Kaistleoki and the general information of these wilds overall. It’d be greatly beneficial to myself just passing through.” Haiku said, his bright orange gaze traveling amongst the pair. He was careful not to ask too much of them in one shot.
Messages In This Thread
running forever, if they should catch me - by Haiku - December 08, 2020, 12:55 AM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Dorian - December 08, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Haiku - December 11, 2020, 09:24 AM
RE: running forever, if they should catch me - by Dorian - December 13, 2020, 03:36 PM