King Elk Forest I got this shit on lock
woah
65 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Joining 
| @Wren, @Cenric, @Célness
| Mostly Cloudy, 36F
| 7:00PM

Kingsled... King Sled? Kings Led, lead? He tried to remember the name that Wren gave him on their last meeting. He had taken his time following her scent here, hoping that he wouldn't look too desperate in following the pretty woman home and take her up on the offer to join her. He liked her after all. She was one of the few he had come across in these lands that didn't treat him like he had two heads or something. But going to see her the next day would seem too desperate right? He had to play it cool. He was a busy guy after all. Yeah, that's it. He had some stuff to do and now that he had some clearing in his calendar, he could swing by and see the 'babe'. 

Sliding up to the borders, teasingly close... not too close, he learned from Kaistleoki and how territorial some wolves were about their homes. Clearing his throat a couple of times, checking to make sure the smell of mint was still prevalent on his coat and didn't smell like some mangey stray - okay good, he was presentable to see her again. 

Clears throat again. Okay, here we go. 

Tilting his head back he calls for the leaders of the pack and of course, the pretty Wren too.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
I got this shit on lock - by Elijah - December 08, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Célnes - December 08, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Wren Baines - December 08, 2020, 07:36 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Elijah - December 08, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Germanicus - December 08, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Célnes - December 09, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Wren Baines - December 09, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Elijah - December 09, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Célnes - December 09, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Wren Baines - December 09, 2020, 07:09 PM