King Elk Forest I got this shit on lock
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
As per' usual, her guard never leaving the side. He formally adapted to forshadowing in the background, and she gently eyed him so. Even Célnes could probably guess whatever the stoic man was thinking at the moment, for it was truly a.. Surprising scene, to say the least. She would never suspect a white wolf would even attempt to join them. While their more distasteful love for certain characteristics isn't wildly known, not too many seek to join the family-driven pack of Kingslend.

Surprisingly so, he also seemed to know Wren.

"Do you know, about the Déorwine culture?" The King hummed slightly as she asked the question to the male, "we have a very long history to praising the Deity, the High Elk, he with a thousand horns, and God to the elk-folk." As so many would praise and sing bible versus to his honor, she simply smiled to them all.. How sickening it was now.

"We strive to be the closest we can to him, with our colors of browns.. Though once upon a time did an ancestor betray him so, and as punishment stripped him of his color. He became white, much like yourself." The closer you looked to one of the elk, the more you were desired. Being away from any sort of brown was a sinful act, gold, black, gray, and even red was teetering at the edge. Seen as barbaric, dyed in blood as the brown hues became but a scarlet path to their demise.. And so they once were slaves.

"Only upon true worship and divinity can one gain forgiveness from him, and then their ancestors will be blessed with our beloved brown." It was a laughable, even if one did not do anything in their lifetime, they will always be cursed for being white. She was truly one of the beloved ones, brown in all her glory, and Célnes carried one of the signature Deorwine eye-color, orange with a rarity of a slice of pink; beautifully pumpkin-like, "repent and rejoice."

"Tell me, do you still join hearing this story?"

She would ask if he would follow their God's worship. The only way to truly gain the love from those in Kingslend was true remorse for actions of his ancestors, but no wolf would do so rationally. Momentarily did Célnes think about Whitney, even though she worshipped and prayed to him so, the albino would never be accepted.. Thankfully she disappeared before having to deal with that, but the chances of her being allowed were very swim.

A smile, not of warmth or delight, but fox-like as she silently though what would happen if she were to allow this man to enter their holy land.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
Messages In This Thread
I got this shit on lock - by Elijah - December 08, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Célnes - December 08, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Wren Baines - December 08, 2020, 07:36 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Elijah - December 08, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Germanicus - December 08, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Célnes - December 09, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Wren Baines - December 09, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Elijah - December 09, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Célnes - December 09, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Wren Baines - December 09, 2020, 07:09 PM