Broken Antler Fen I wish I was special
first rate heartbreak
16 Posts
Ooc — Sen
The lone male’s initial appearance seemed to startle her and so Haiku kept his respectful distance. It had been quite some time he saw another wolf with a coat featuring dominant grays, although she had undertones of brown and silvery-white woven in. Her eyes were the brightest green he encountered thus far and was a stark contrast to her overall coloration and the Winter environment surrounding them. She kindly addressed him and his concern regarding the cougar’s whereabouts. ”I see—good to know.” He responded, flicking an ear. ”Haven’t personally seen it myself but curious to know if they do much prowling around these parts.” It was a valid concern, especially for a lone wolf like him. He would be in competition with other predators during the Winter that didn’t hibernate.

Noticing there were a plethora of faint scents yet she was the only wolf in this area, Haiku couldn’t help but inquire further. ”You know, I thought I smelled what seemed like a pack presence but I may be wrong… are you from around here?” He questioned. So far the resident wolves in the Teekon Wilds whom he encountered to date had all been helpful to him passing through. Hopefully Haiku wasn’t stealing her away from anything to pressing in her patrols.
Messages In This Thread
I wish I was special - by Wraen - December 10, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Haiku - December 12, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: I wish I was special - by Wraen - December 12, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Haiku - December 12, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Wraen - December 15, 2020, 03:10 PM