Lake Rodney I won't run,
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
A lightweight at best, the other female’s most striking feature was her turquoise eyes that were even more vibrant than the waters the Mackenzie experienced when she briefly visited the north coast. It seemed many wolves of these Wilds had unique variations to them whether by the hue of irises or pelts. Zsuzsa came from a region that reigned with predominantly black fur and the traditional eye colors (except for her, she was on the drab end of the genetic bargain with silver eyes) The encounters and experiences sought within these Wilds had been nothing short of interesting for the Acolyte so far.

With her steel gaze following the muzzle motion of the turquoise-eyed female in the direction the herd traveled, her gaze transfixed on the distance ahead and where it would lead. They looked like they headed in some of the light foliage for better cover. Zsuzsa turned her attention back to the female. ”Willing to assist for a quick bite?” Zsuzsa suggested casually. There was always a better advantage of getting more with a second set of teeth, even if they were mere strangers.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
I won't run, - by Lunaria - December 12, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: I won't run, - by Zsuzsa - December 13, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: I won't run, - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: I won't run, - by Zsuzsa - December 26, 2020, 09:58 AM