Raven's Watch my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer
26 Posts
Ooc — lullaby
There was silence, but was it ever a true silence? There was the sound of her paws making impressions in the snow, the subtle rustle of the young raven's feathers, the sound of another's approach, and then.. well a warning from behind her, something that she was grateful for. She looked up, first, a thank you to her allies. She would need to catch a few offerings to express her gratitude, they always helped her more when she did this her companion shifted making a sound to join the warning.

She then turned her head and spotted the woman they had not had too many interactions with, vibrant eyes watching her with a slight tilt of her skull. A wordless question, can I help you? She nodded once as if in affirmation, guardian, that was a nice idea. Could she be a guardian, like her mother? Could she be both, a singer and a protector? Could she make her mothers' proud by taking both professions? As she thought these things she fell instep with the much larger woman, the raven staring at her as they walked.
 —「japanese」| "common" | <icelandic>  —
[Image: ?mid=90f06&wid=51824&sid=&tid=7715&rid=M...9685117468]
Messages In This Thread
my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer - by Miwa - December 13, 2020, 10:43 AM
RE: my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer - by Miwa - December 18, 2020, 06:08 AM