Firefly Glen Where this road leads me
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Joining 
Tagging @Lunaria for reference. Also @Osiris, @Atlas or @Antares.

After weeks of wandering on her own, while sticking to a relatively small area, Keyni had decided it was time to act. Winter had already gripped the land firmly with it's icy touch and the conditions would only grow harsher. Her intent had been to find a pack with which to settle, but experience told her to be somewhat discriminatory. Not to choose just any pack, but one that was strong and a good fit for her. Several of them came to mind.

She could always track down the previous group she ran with, when they went by Asterism Grove. But she never felt a truly strong...connection there. Then there was the woman from Moonspear, who shared her own unique way of thinking. There was also Mal, who she had quite liked, from Neverwinter Forest. Though she knew little of his pack. And lastly, there was the wonderfully pleasant raven from Firefly Glen, whom she had dragged out the icy lake. She wouldn't mind seeing Lunaria again. Keyni could easily picture them becoming fast friends. If nothing else, the pack with which she was a part of was worth checking out.

Recalling the directions the black female had offered her in finding the Glen, and the warm little invitation from her, the tundrian mix now took her up on the offer, creeping beneath the normally thick cover of trees. The cold had shredded their limbs of most of their leaves, leaving the sky a little more open overhead. Pale paws stepped gingerly over the frozen soil, ears pricked up tightly, on high alert for the first sign of border markings. She hardly had to search long. There they were, clear as day. Keeping plenty of space between herself and the line not to be crossed, she kept her eyes peeled for signs of others. Not wanting to waste time in lingering for any longer than necessary, Keyni tipped her head back to release a howl.
Messages In This Thread
Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 14, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 14, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 15, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 28, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 28, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by RIP Bronco - December 29, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Osiris’s Ghost - December 30, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 30, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 30, 2020, 10:01 PM