Noctisardor Bypass What would you do if they stabbed me in the toe, rub my neck with aloe vera?
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Though he smiled back, he was a little out of sorts. He was still trying to figure out what to think about it all. It was nonsense, obviously. But hey, Pheiros was here and that was cool. Not much. I was looking for you. Can I come with uh.. Whatever you might be doing? Going along borders, obviously, but if there was something more than that, he obviously didn't know. I just ran into a person at the borders and it was so weird, he said. He was still a little, well, off about the whole thing but not something he could really put a word to. It was all just weird. 

But he did want to make sure that was just an one-off thing. Have you met many people like.. there and stuff? Warlock had tried to recruit people beyond the borders, but it hadn't gone super duper well. After all, how many were here? Not a ton. He'd tried, but apparently not very well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you do if they stabbed me in the toe, rub my neck with aloe vera? - by Warlock - December 28, 2020, 11:27 PM