Ankyra Sound i burn my eyes to see through water
she was a forest fire by design
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
It took many, long hours to finally arrive at the Sound.  By the time she did, in fact, she was exhausted.  Thankfully, she had anticipated needing to camp here for the night.  She had hunted before she left the forest, having nearly gotten lost on her way here.  This territory wasn't easy to locate, despite having allegedly received directions on how to find it.  Natshana was no navigator, of course, which certainly didn't help her situation.  She found the place by sheer luck and determination, and she was content with that.

The sun was close to setting, and so she assumed she wouldn't get much sightseeing done by daylight.  That was all well and good because she preferred the cover of night as many of her kind did.  For the time being, she was quite satisfied with the view itself, and the overall feeling of this place.  It was otherworldly and somewhat haunting.  Something about it made her fur want to stand on end, yet she wasn't afraid in the slightest.  Swathed in the shadows of the titans that enclosed the space, she began to pad along the beach toward the sea.  The intensity of the silence (save for the tides many meters ahead of her) seemed to echo.  It was peaceful, and the sand felt largely untouched and soft beneath her paws.

@Rosalyn
Messages In This Thread
i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - December 28, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - December 28, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - December 29, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - January 01, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - January 09, 2021, 01:29 AM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - January 14, 2021, 09:10 AM