Kintla Flatlands i hear your voice glide through the cracks
4 Posts
Ooc — Rav
❖ ❖ ❖

The dark female hums in response as she tags a few wolf-lengths behind Fawna, accutely aware that venturing out of the forest and into the open expanse before them could be tricky. While it offered the possibility to see for miles in either direction, it also certainly offered them no shelter from the elements or any dangers that might be lurking deeper in the woods. They'd be spotted quickly unless they were careful. However, she shows no signs of hestiation as she plows forwards, nose angled down.

"No." She pauses to investigate a particularly foul smelling bush, regretting it almost immediately. "I've never been this far in, at least." The corners of her lips pull in disgust before she makes her way to Fawna's side, doing her best to match the others stride. Nyssa cast her gaze around, considering, then let it land on Fawna and then Robin in turn.

"We should hunker down in the trees," she says, offering the ghost of a smile. "I'd feel better moving when we have daylight on our side."

❖ ❖ ❖
Messages In This Thread
i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Robyn - December 31, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Nyssa Wolf - December 31, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Robyn - December 31, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 05:46 PM