Kintla Flatlands i hear your voice glide through the cracks
4 Posts
Ooc — Rav
❖ ❖ ❖

Not having been able to sleep the whole night through, Nyssa was indeed awake when Fawna rose. She watched the other female through hooded eyes, clacking her jaws in quiet acknowledgement before allowing her lids to drift shut again. It was brief, simply because, of course, she'd never be able to fall back asleep. But it never hurt to try. Some minutes would pass before the femme finally stood and gave herself a solid shake, the action running through her completely: from the bridge of her nose to the end of her white-tipped tail. Once effectively fluffed and debried, Nyssa would drop into a bone-cracking stretch. "Hey." 

She continues to stretch even as she moves to Fawna's side, extending her legs behind her and arching her back in an attempt to get some blood flowing again. Only once she's dropped to her haunches near Fawna does Nyssa finally turn to study the fields laid bare before them. It truly was beautiful, however she'd never been one particularly moved by pretty scenery and instead took the moment to scan for any signs of life. She thinks she sees something out in the fields, but even at this distance the femme feels comfortable making the assumption that they are not likely to be wolves. If anything, it's deer or some other prey animals out there. "I think there's something there." She states anyways, indicating the direction with her nose.

❖ ❖ ❖
Messages In This Thread
i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Robyn - December 31, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Robyn - December 31, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Nyssa Wolf - January 01, 2021, 11:05 AM