Firestone Hot Springs Call me, maybe?
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Perchance a join thread? I read somewhere Kaistleoki pack is territorial over the hot springs my toon intends to use for his healing herbs @Ira or @Hieronymous or @Speedy or another Kaistleoki pack member

The sound of clattering bones and banging wooden tools preceded this male long before one ever caught sight of him, the burst watched with skills lashed together with vines dangling from his jaws like macabre purses

The white brute could tell due to natures not so subtle changes that a storm was coming and for a lone wolf this could spell disaster or even death, though at his brutish well fed size freezing to death was very unlikely, falling to his death due to the blinding snowfall if he didn’t find shelter would be possible though.

He followed his nose the scent of sulfuric gasses lead him to a prize worth all his troubles, he finally stumbled upon the hot springs. He had long since known they must be in the Teekon wilds, due to his gods intervention. He set his burden of herb laden skulls down and then he began to burst his mobile cache under large flat stones that were plentiful around here. Once he was happy that his cache would survive the weather he finally turned and grinned at the the pools of steaming water.

Trotting over to the edge of a pool knowing that despite the blizzard on it’s way this was going to be one of the warmest places to be. Now if only he could find a pack to join they could benefit from him as he would from them.
Messages In This Thread
Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 02, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 02, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 03, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 14, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 14, 2021, 11:23 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 15, 2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 21, 2021, 04:29 PM