Noctisardor Bypass Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
His mother had left abruptly, with Vex on her heels. Haunt had been first out. There was no preparation there. Great. So that probably left him attempting to hold things together? Why was this happening again? He had other things he needed to do with winter turning rough -- this was gonna stress him the hell out, dammit.

But maybe they'd come back? He was already heading to the borders about the time when the howl came, so he had to adjust his path to go there. Probably wouldn't be long, at least. But Warlock wasn't one who enjoyed border interactions nearly as much as his mother. To him, it just seemed iffy. Strangers were dang weird.

Maybe it was unfortunate that being tall and having long legs meant he got there before the strange man got bored and wandered off. So he actually had to do this, huh? Since he was still at a distance, War took in a deep breath, steadied his nerves and tried to put on his best imitation of his mother's mannerisms. He wasn't a leader, but this was his home, and by pitching his ears forward and squaring his shoulders, he could at least show that much. As the gap closed, he spoke, Hey! This is Legion. What are you looking for? Which sounded a little dumb, admittedly, but again, he kind of slacked on these lessons.
Messages In This Thread
Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 03, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - January 04, 2021, 11:50 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 06, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 19, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - February 11, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - February 18, 2021, 12:04 AM