Noctisardor Bypass Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
C'mon then. I'll show you where. He was mostly just hoping that he wouldn't regret this later. He had though that before, though, so nothing special about Zane either. He started leading him towards the nearest mountainous... thing. Cliff? Oversized hill? Whatever it was. Those. It would be a bit of a walk, but not too bad.

So, meantime... Uhh. Would Arbiter go after him about stuff not his fault? Maybe? What counted? He was regretting letting him in now, just a little. But maybe it was just hyperbole. The comment about having a woman leader being promising also got a weird look from him, It makes a difference to you? Unsurprisingly, Warlock hadn't been in any other packs. He figured that was obvious. Okay, Kaertok had been a leader for a while too, but Warlock had pretty much just taken offense to him being himself rather than anything else. He was just a bad person from War's POV.
Messages In This Thread
Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 03, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 06, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - January 07, 2021, 01:10 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 19, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - February 11, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - February 18, 2021, 12:04 AM