Silver Creek there were three men came out of the west
261 Posts
Ooc —
I am SO SO Sorry guys, for some reason I thought I was waiting for someone else to post and I kept over looking this thread, I’ll prioritize this one from here on out. You will not wait on me again. That said sorry this one is so short 

Whrist offered a low swish of her tail her body remained relaxed. She didn’t even seemed concerned that there was two of them and only one of her. And clearly they knew each other well enough that they could and probably would gang up on her if the need arose.

She gave both wolves an assessing look over her noting what was likely their skills the smaller one likely had a speed advantage the male well her assessment of him took a back seat as her eyes caught on the strange accoutrement around his throat, her eyes widened would he bring ‘those’ here?? She blinked then pointedly ignored it and nodded absently at his question “I’m from around here, Where do you you two hail from?
Messages In This Thread
there were three men came out of the west - by Aditya - January 07, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Whrist - January 07, 2021, 09:29 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Brook - January 08, 2021, 12:35 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Aditya - January 08, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Whrist - January 25, 2021, 09:32 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Brook - January 28, 2021, 11:19 AM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Aditya - January 29, 2021, 12:45 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Whrist - January 29, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Brook - February 09, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Aditya - February 18, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Brook - February 26, 2021, 05:55 PM