Hushed Willows I need noise
142 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Private 
Free for anyone who was interested in Party Town/Valmúa threads - tagging arbitrarily. I'll post more that are actual AWs in other places. @Quetzal @Eleuthera @Russia

Her brothers had left her. Yet rather than feeling sorry for herself, Valmúa found herself feeling free and light. She had wandered away from the Watch shortly after their departure, taking her stash of goodies with her to what had quickly become her favourite spot in the Wilds.
The snows had covered the pleasant meadow and the stream that touched it into an icy hellspace, so the red woman opted to take refuge among the trees closest to the mountains. Cold conditions meant little to her, but she'd be damned if she was going to stick around out in the thick of it. She stood under the trees for a while before finding herself bored, so she went into her stores in the caves to collect three items.
The first was the pretty blue shell that @Njord had given her. It had become a symbol of her triumph over Kigipigak, and made her laugh because she remembered the feeling of him under her, bloody and miserable. The second item was a dead hare she had saved for eating. She sat and chewed off an arm — the meat had already frozen.
The third was most important. It was a mushroom of the delightful variety. The question was, should she eat it alone, or with others?
English/Common · Icelandic · `Inupiaq`
All wolves of the Watch can join all threads, including private
Messages In This Thread
I need noise - by Valmúa - January 07, 2021, 08:16 PM
RE: I need noise - by Russia - January 08, 2021, 12:07 PM
RE: I need noise - by Valmúa - January 11, 2021, 09:09 PM