The Sentinels Through the dark
ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
66 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
oh, okay, so the corpse wasn't a friend. she had seemed pretty sullen, or so he had thought, but maybe that was just her general disposition towards things. he didn't get that, but lakhos was still young for most intents and purposes, and surprisingly had a lot of anger and distrust for the world at large.
which, he thought it was as it should be. the world was hot garbage, even in the freezer box atmosphere of winter. curious still was what she had known about the corpse—apparently they were someone out there trying to stake their claim in the world and had failed. interesting. but the wild wild world being unforgiving wasn't anything new to him by any means either.
nah, i ain't trying to catch snowflakes on my tongue, he said with a shake of his head. i'm hungry. this is shit weather for hunting in and i'm tired of trying to fish. so i'm... scavenging. he made a face with the last word like it was oh-so-unpleasant, but truth be told it was one thing he may have actually had a decent amount of skill at.
that and usually he was driven away by now, looking the whole part of skinny, scrawny coyote. there was still that chance here too even in light of his easy tone; he picked and choosed his words with exceptional fluidity.
Messages In This Thread
Through the dark - by RIP Tzila - January 07, 2021, 08:43 PM
RE: Through the dark - by Lakhos - January 07, 2021, 08:52 PM
RE: Through the dark - by RIP Tzila - January 07, 2021, 09:12 PM
RE: Through the dark - by Lakhos - January 07, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: Through the dark - by RIP Tzila - January 09, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: Through the dark - by Lakhos - January 10, 2021, 05:49 PM