Wheeling Gull Isle I've tasted blood, and it is sweet
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
<3

Of all people she would've thought came to see her, Aimi was not expecting to see her older sister. Ever since arriving to the island with her brother (and ever since he'd gone missing again), It was only sparsely where the two she-wolf's would ever see each other in passing. The young otter told herself she'd be ready to meet her when the time came, and how she wouldn't be nervous either. Yet here Aimi was -- claming up as if she forgot how to function properly. 

The fae simply stared for a while, struggling to find the words to say in that moment, and would soon clear her throat as her eyes akwardly shifted to the floor. "I....I would've been fine, I wasn't scared or...anything...." Aimi said dismissively in a soft voice, shuffling on her forelegs and glancing up to look at the siren again. Her eyes -- they looked like her own. Though the way they peered from her dark face almost made them glow, in a way...

There was so much the otter wanted to ask Huā, ecspecially what had caused them to dissappear as she was told by their parents. For now however, Aimi would start with getting comfortable around her first. "是什么把你带到这里的? 我的意思是....您在这里欣赏风景吗?" She asked eventually after a moment of silence. Of course, Aimi wasn't here to dictate where Huā chose to go -- but perhaps she was just still suprised to see her...
Messages In This Thread
I've tasted blood, and it is sweet - by Aimi - January 11, 2021, 11:28 PM
RE: I've tasted blood, and it is sweet - by Huā - January 13, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: I've tasted blood, and it is sweet - by Aimi - January 14, 2021, 08:02 PM