Moonspear A return from the dead [AW]
34 Posts
Ooc — Aislin
The behavior displayed by Conquest was interesting, but not unexpected to say the least. It left Kane with a slight smirk and just barely a nod of acknowledgement. With a lick of his lips and a quick eyebrow lift, the man knew he wasn't going to get very far with her so it was best to wait. Kane grunted to signify he heard her and remained sitting as he looked at his paws momentarily. At least Hydra was still here. Since his absence, the man wondered how the days had gone since he wasn't around. 

The graceful form of Hydra arrived, gracefully brushing up against Conquest. Kane smiled broadly, allowing his eyes to gaze upon the woman who accepted him home the first time. It was his hope that she would do so again. "Hello, Hydra. I have missed you. I hope you and your family are well." he said softly. Kane was silent after they greeted each other so that Hydra could inquire of him what she needed. Kane looked down briefly when he responded. "It has been a long time." The thoughts of him hiding in the makeshift den to heal was present, and reminded him of how alone he truly was. "I -- I would like to return to Moonspear as a pack member." Kane started. He paused as if to collect his thoughts and wondered how exactly he would explain to her why he left in the first place. Kane wasn't one to beat around the bush, so he simply came out with it. 

"It was not my intention to abandon the pack. Shortly after the mountain lion attack, I fell with an unknown illness. I didn't wish for it to spread to the pack, so I took my leave without a word so none would worry. The illness left me fairly weak and not able to move, but I have overcome it." Kane paused briefly. "Though I imagine that my unannounced disappearance may have caused unneccessary worry." Kane only just realized upon his return that rather than say something to the pack and seek the help that he should have gotten, he let his pride get in the way of asking for help. Something that humbled the man a bit. An action that he wouldn't repeat in the future.

"I only ever live to serve the pack, as I told you the first time, and it is my intention to keep that promise. My services are yours if you choose to welcome me home again into your pack. However, should my disappearance prove to be unacceptable, well.." Kane paused. "I accept any punishment you deem necessary." Kane's gaze switched to Conquest for a quick moment before switching back to Hydra. While it was always a possibility that Hydra could give the command for Conquest to attack, it was unlikely she would in the time that Kane knew her. Mostly, it was his past that made him think that way since he had a rather rough previous lifestyle.
Pursuing MercenaryScout Masteries
"Speaking." | -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
A return from the dead [AW] - by Kane Ardelean - January 16, 2021, 03:09 PM
RE: A return from the dead [AW] - by Conquest - January 16, 2021, 06:30 PM
RE: A return from the dead [AW] - by Kane Ardelean - January 16, 2021, 08:35 PM
RE: A return from the dead [AW] - by Conquest - January 18, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: A return from the dead [AW] - by Hydra - January 19, 2021, 12:28 AM
RE: A return from the dead [AW] - by Kane Ardelean - January 21, 2021, 01:32 PM
RE: A return from the dead [AW] - by Hydra - January 26, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: A return from the dead [AW] - by Kane Ardelean - January 29, 2021, 04:19 PM