Ooc — Charmy
all welcome - late evening

this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

A few days prior, he’d been plagued by feelings of anger from the female that had come to the border and had ended up upsetting him. He had hated that feeling. It had taken a while for that anger to go away, but when it finally did, he was greatly relieved. It was definitely not something he wanted to feel very often, if ever again. Though there was no way to say that he wouldn’t ever feel it again. It was what it was. It was hard to put limits on emotions, especially when they came up out of nowhere at any given time.

Earlier that morning, he had received good news. Koontz had promoted him to Gamma. Yildun was clearly thrilled by this. But there was bad news that had come with the good news. Verrine was gone. Needing to wrap his mind around that news, he had gone for a long walk by himself. Verrine was gone, leaving Julooke here. But now Yildun found himself wondering how long it was going to be before Julooke, too, was gone. His fears were coming to light it seemed. It was only a matter of time before he was without anyone left. That was how he viewed it. Upset was absolutely putting it mildly as far as how he was feeling when he first set out on his walk.

By the time he began to make his way back in the general direction of the den he shared with his sister, night was just around the corner. The sounds of the insects that came out at night could be heard as the silvery male slowly walked. At one point, he stopped. Tilting his nose toward the night sky and let forth a soft, mournful howl.

Messages In This Thread
all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - September 18, 2013, 05:35 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - September 25, 2013, 10:03 AM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - September 25, 2013, 10:27 AM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - September 25, 2013, 11:21 AM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 01, 2013, 03:11 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 03:33 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 01, 2013, 04:32 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 05:56 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 01, 2013, 06:27 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 09:08 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 09, 2013, 10:20 AM