Broken Antler Fen It's all there in the gospels
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Her response was a bit odd, but it led Jackalope to believe that either Wraen had no children, or simply didn't want them for herself. She wasn't leaping to defend Mal, nor had she leapt to the defense of the Blackthorns he claimed had been a bit too prolific for their own good. Maybe he'd finally found someone who knew just how much of a lifesuck children could be, and who had decided that that wasn't a life they wanted for themselves. And if that was the way that Wraen felt, perhaps her pack also felt the same way, and exerted some sort of control over the breeding season. He would be much happier if he didn't have to worry about Springtime so much, for fear there would be screaming children to watch after and feed. Perhaps he might be more interested in this place- though the name "Enchanted Forest" was quite  turn-off for him. 

She proved to be well-informed again when she asked about the rumours of bad wolves in the vicinity- though this merely caused Jackalope to roll his eyes. "Personally? I think it was all a bunch of malarky that was blown completely out of proportion." Jackalope confessed. "I cross paths with assholes all the time, but that doesn't mean there's evil wolves everywhere plotting to start a war. I h'ain't never crossed paths with anyone from those Saints, or that other pack- whatever it was called- that was apparently causing trouble." He said. He was entirely bored with the notion that there was a war brewing, because he'd only ever really experienced it all second-hand, or through messengers. "So as far as I can tell, it's all bullcrap." He confessed.
Messages In This Thread
It's all there in the gospels - by Jackalope - January 23, 2021, 07:32 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Wraen - January 25, 2021, 04:41 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Jackalope - January 26, 2021, 06:44 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Wraen - January 27, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Jackalope - January 27, 2021, 04:35 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Wraen - January 27, 2021, 04:46 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Jackalope - February 02, 2021, 10:08 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Wraen - February 05, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Jackalope - February 09, 2021, 08:10 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Wraen - February 18, 2021, 04:14 PM
RE: It's all there in the gospels - by Jackalope - February 18, 2021, 05:48 PM