Nimbus Summit and that hell had carved its name on his bones.
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein leaned in and looked at the wound, the current scab would only get in the way and not allow the powdered Yarrow to work as intended, Vein wondered if he should tell the male what his next intention was or go ahead and just do it. Well if he was going to do it he was going to do it right. “One moment” he drawled and he returned to the work surface and prepared a second and then a third leaf bringing each powder loaded leaf to Matias very carefully, he had used every bit of the yarrow he had pulled, waste not want not.

Don’t move…” He rumbled with authority but not dominance, His voice was a warning that he didn’t want to be kicked or nipped. He again got close to Matias and inspected the scab, then sniffed it experimentally, gently touching it with his incisor teeth and then abruptly tearing the scab completely free in only fell swoop.

His ears pinned to the back of his skull as if expecting a nip, but even if he did get the probably much deserved bite, he’d not respond or shift, accepting a blow as a necessary evil. Now he needed to move quickly before the blood flowed to rapidly and would be able to wash away the powder. In his haste Vein just swallowed the scab, took up the leaves and placed them quickly and carefully covering the surface of the wound in it’s entirety Pressing each for a brief moment with his nose pining it there with blood and the plantain leaves natural juices.
At first there would be a sting that would last about a minute then the stinging would ease into blessed numbness and the blood would stop it’s flow burned and numbed by the powdered Yarrow.

Wait," He intoned calmly "I’d like to use that sap to bind the leaves the wound was bigger then I thought” He walked away going to the nearest pine tree and broke a few branches licking up the sap and bringing a maw full back to the male where he’d deftly applied the sap to the other edges of the leaves to paste them to the man’s pelt

He stepped back to admire his work and nodded appreciably then spat the remaining sap out. “If the leaves do not come off by late tomorrow night you can take them off yourself, the yarrow and plantain leaves would have run their course the wound should not bleed again, it was not so deep

Vein turned his attention to the White Warrior Woman “The two legs are a vicious and cruel species, My story is much the same, Though it was My Father” He turned his head to stare at the wolf skull currently resting on the ground laden with herbs  “Who betrayed us, I was the soul survivor of those two legs year long campaign against ours.

Vein's gaze turned into a glare as he stared at the skull. Then his expression softened as he looked first to Nyra then to Matias “I will join you for the journey back to the pack, for I was just recently accepted into their ranks, but I will leave you there. I am not needed for your reunion and I do need to settle in more fully.
Messages In This Thread
and that hell had carved its name on his bones. - by Matias - February 04, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: and that hell had carved its name on his bones. - by Vein - February 05, 2021, 06:26 PM